Highspeed Analyzer for exhaust gas measurement and direct measurement inside engine
The flame ionization detector FID 123 ISS measures the sum of total hydrocarbons in applications like coldstart-measurements at engines, at catalysts and real-time measurement. Special sample-capillary systems allows you to connect the high speed analyzer at nearly all places of the engine. For the samplegastransfer we have built a special heated transfer system.
- No mechanical moving parts in sampleway (Injector)
- Analysis completely heated up to max. 250 °C
- No hang up in the transferline because of high temperature and hig speed of sample gas
- Extreme quick response time and high resolution
- Direct measurement in the engine trough spark plug