High-Temperature Analyzer for Exhaust gas measurement 400° C
The flame-ionization-detector 1230 I-H can measure the sum of total hydrocarbon concentration in applications like cold starts of engines (down to ?40°C ambient temperature), in woodburning systems and also at engine test units (especially oil- and gasburners, airplaneengines etc.) Our high temperature heated lines with a operation temperature of 400°C are made additionally for measurements of highboiling hydrocarbons. For the sample-gas pickup we have built some prefilters who are able to hold back the tar compounds.
- No moving parts in the sampleway (air-injector)
- Analysis at a temperaturelevel of 400 °C
- No hydrocarbons in sample path because of high temperature and extreme samplespeed
- Quick responsetime and high resolution
- Very low maintenance
- Accessoires made for 400°C measurement